Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Just rang my mum over the phone, happy mother's day!!!


I know how hard it's been as I am away from you for the past decade, hard for both of us.

Thanks mum for letting me be me, and having such awesome opportunity of experiencing another life.

You have given me the best, and I've been spoiled since I was little. I remember everything....I remember clearly when I was in primary school, we practised English when we walked from bus stop to school everyday... actually lots of things mum, words are hard!

Also it's our culture not to express our emotion on how much we love each other. Mum, I love you! Doesn't matter where I am, obviously I am in the southern hemisphere, and you are in the northern hemisphere. It takes more than 16 hours for me to reach home. I know you and dad are always, always there for me.....

Mum, you want me to be the best me, and I am doing it :) I love you mum, and I love you too dad!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment